Track income and expenses directly via the cashbook. You can keep track of anything from operational expenses to various forms of income.
Good management of your books are there for key reasons. Management needs to properly understand and project income and expenses. Informative decisions are greatly due to quality financial reports.
- Creating cashbooks
- You can create multiple cashbooks and allocate them to different accounts
- Cashbooks can be locked down to specific users
- Therefore, multiple users can use the same cashbook batch
- Allocating default accounts per cashbook
- Processing line entries
- Allocated other properties like projects